Saturday, January 13, 2007

Queen of My Heart | 天亮以后

Happy New Year! Oh my goodness… what a busy year it have been. 2006… It started off with such a loud bang that send me flying to my dreams. To a point when I wondered whether all that was worth it or not… then to another point whether distance can be tiring or not… then finally learn how to treasure every single moment like there’s no tomorrow…
Alas, it had to end so softly… hahax. But I am sure I will remember 2006, the most happening year in my life, with a ending that will never appear in children bedtime stories… Whatever la... Best wishes to all peepz and to all ya close ones too! =D

Oh yippee!!! I muz admit that 2007 started off on a correct note. My reporting officer (RO) is BACK!!! After 2½ weeks of leave, she is finally back to work. The stress is more or less off me. She is a SUPER SUPER nice RO, nothing under the sun she cant give ya a response/answer. She doesn’t push work to us. Juz take your time and do it carefully, she said… oh my goodness…So damn proud that I am in legal deposit… yippee!!! Hahax… even a low pay can be fun after all…

Talking about a low pay, just last sat we were ‘given’ tickets to catch Blood Diamond. It was actually meant for perm staff but they bought extras for temp staff. Though most people cannot make it cos we only knew it quite last minute, as a result of higher authority going by the books and doesn’t want us to know about it at all… But the organizers manage to got round that crazy bunch of people… Got 1 set of popcorn combo some more… 7 bucks + 9.5 bucks for tickets = 16.5 per person… wow… at GV vivo. They got us the last tree rows of the theatre 1. Though must admit that the view not very fantastic from there. Still felt that the first time I been there was better. But wow… how many people get to have such privileges in ya company? Hahax…
Then there was the year end party just this fri. But the bunch of us decided to have some activity of our own… hahax… had a lot of fun… though quite wet in the end… hahax!!! =D

Heard this song for the first time one particular night outside… And fell in love with it… cos it is too closely related to my heart…

So here we stand, in our secret place
Where the sound of the crowd, is so far away
And you take my hand, it feels like home
We both understand, it's where we belong

So how do I say
Do I say goodbye?
We both have our dreams
We both wanna fly
So lets take tonight
To carry us through
The lonely times

I'll always look back, as I walk away
This memory will last, for eternity
And all of our tears, will be lost in the rain
When I find my way back, to your arms again
But until that day, You know you are
The queen of my heart
Queen of my heart

So lets take tonight, and never let go
While dancing we'll kiss, like there's no tomorrow
As the stars sparkle down, like a diamond ring
I'll treasure this moment, till we meet again

But no matter how far
Or where you may be
I just close my eyes
And you're in my dreams
And there you will be
Untill we meet

Oh yeah
Your the queen of my heart
No matter how many years it takes
I owe it all to you
Oh yeah
Oh yes you are
The queen of my heart

2007尾声的某天,我有了这样的感觉。。。当我朋友说了他身边所发生的时候,我却发现我一直尝试压住这样的感受,希望听了这首歌后你我都会明白。。。

客栈前那一座桥或许我们都到不了
没有理由在苦笑只是煎熬
反复练习的拥抱天亮以后就看不到
不能陪你到苍老陪你到老
我不知道还有谁能像我让你依*
我只希望你会牢记我的好

天亮以后就再也牵不到你的手
天亮以后我会慢慢离开你的梦
不敢说再见就是无法说出口

天亮以后留住你该用什么理由
天亮以后留下的就只剩下寂寞
别难过所有的痛都由我默默承受


我以为我做得到抱着你到天荒地老
爱你我感到骄傲什么都好
期待着你的拥抱也许这机会太渺小
流着眼泪苦着笑我怎么逃
空荡的梦怎么写我们的从今以后
握紧着手看不到再见的尽头

To all guys going/gone to army le…All the best! Endure it, and come out to be a stronger man… Physically and mentally. To all others, best wishes to ya!

Till the next time another song captures my heart again, then come back to this blog…Cheers! =D